LOGIN TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my 'Blog' world, which is away from the real world. Get to see from my perspective & share yours with me.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Spiderman

I dropped off my 3 yr old son @ his play school this morning. And every morning my son & his friends greet each other by shouting "spiderman" & try to cast the web like spiderman. Infact they are all sooooooooo crazy about spiderman that they even fight that they are spiderman!

I was so amused by this cos I wonder why these kids are so fascinated by spiderman! What is it that the kids are so attracted by Spiderman?

4 Comments:

  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger smiley said…

    well it is a bit difficult thing to explain, something like why do all the gals go crazy about barbie? i will think over it, meantime just inform ur kid that he has one more friend( big kid ) who shares his wild imaginations and interests of spiderman :)
    thoughts... mebbe because he can do all the stuff we do in style without breaking his arm, leg nose... or getting hurt :)i would do anything to become spiderman and i guess so would your kid

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Hmmm....smiley! Point noted. Maybe each kid does it cos the other does it?! shall pass on ur msg 2 him! Not only that, my little one is just totally fascinated with Spiderman tshirts, spiderman shoes, spiderman waterbottle etc...well anything 2 do with spiderman!!!! Infact now he wants me to buy him a spiderman suit! & I think its ugh.

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Shanthi said…

    Hi "hastobeme",
    Here i am in ur blog : )

    kuttiesna enakku uyiru !

    ok abt the topic...
    i think they like it bcos he wears a very special suit which no one has and maybe bcos of its color 2.

    the next big thing is he can fly... he can hang from anything (without loosing his life!)

    cha romba obviousaana reason sollitaenaa : )

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Shanthi,

    U bet kutties r a lot of fun till u've ur own kutti!!!!!! Both my kutties r just driving me crazy! :)

    Thank u fr enlightening me abt the 'spiderman'! LOL!!!

    I almost forgot abt this post...romba naal achu!

    Anywayz good to see u posting here & do continue!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home