LOGIN TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my 'Blog' world, which is away from the real world. Get to see from my perspective & share yours with me.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

The past months

I really cant believe myself that I've been out of blogging action for almost 6 months! Gosh! Missed reading all the lovely blogs....gotta catch up!

For those of u wondering y I was away for so long.....it was cos of the relocation. It has taken me some time to set things on the home front & the career front. And I just thot it was better to have a break & get back rejuvenated! :)

During this period there was so many things that I wanted to write on my blog & kept telling myself that I shall post them soon. But as usual when its the time to post I just cant recall what exactly I wanted to post!!!!

Kids are doing well.....they are now used to the life here. The older one is busy with his skool & younger is soon learning all the tricks from her brother!

Some of the highlights during this period of 6 mths

1. Enjoyed shopping things all over again for the new home!
2. Spent time with kids...taking them out whenever possible (& at the same time put up with all their tantrums...sometimes patiently....sometimes it was too much 2 handle!)
3. Learnt some yoga (tho not practising now as theres no enuff time)
4. Tried driving the car in the Chennai traffic.....but gotta get better!
5. Painted a nice name board
6. Went to most of the "Aadi sale"/ "Anniversary sale"/"yearly sale" etc of whatever interested me! :)
7. Met up with lot of, one-off characters & self-learnt few things for myself
8. Had a great time with my aunt & umpteen cousins who visited me during the period
9. Same with my friends - we caught up after many years....some close friends visited Chennai & had a super duper time!
10. Went for the much raved Sivaji movie with my son (a big fan of Rajini) - soon after it was released & enjoyed him enjoying the film, more than enjoying the film!!!!!

okie enuff abt me.....will blog hop soon & try n catch up!!!!

31 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Priya said…

    Welcome back H2bee!!! and great to things from your side. Good to have u back.

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger Aditi said…

    welcome back
    =)
    hope the relocation was smooth and look forward to hearing from u

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Vidya said…

    Good to have you back in the blog world! And I am tickled pink that you are in Madras. I will be visiting Madras soon enough and I can't wait...
    :D

    Vidya

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Blogger Mukund said…

    appa finally!!!! welcome back! good to know u've settled down. podisu rendayum yeppo katta porel? :)

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger KK said…

    Vaanga vaanga!! :D
    Welcome back... Good to see you back...
    Seems like you are having great fun after moving... whatever said and done nothing can beat our home town...

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Shiv said…

    welcome backkkkkkkkkk

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Rajesh &Shankari said…

    So glad you are back, I took a break for quite a while too..:)
    Looks like you are enjoying being back home :)

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey welcome back! Start posting now. You could take each of those points and turn them into posts :)

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Have thought about you often, glad to know your time away was productive.

    Life continues to throw challenges and growth opportunities out and it sounds like you have fielded a few of them like a champ.

    Welcome back.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Kalpana said…

    Good to see you back again...

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Janani said…

    Welcome back H2BM... Waiting for your stories and your how-is-it-back home posts.....

    A grand Welcome

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Loga said…

    Welcome back!!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger gils said…

    hahaha
    nan intha pakkam vanthay romba naala achay...evlo post miss panirukeno nenachu vantha..summa sollakudathu..seriana timings thaan :D hey chennailaya irukeenga? enga irukenga? sollavayla :) me in mylapore

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Lavs said…

    great to see you back. welcome to my city-chennai though its a little late.

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Lavs said…

    oh, I had linked to your blog a long time ago. Unfortunately I discovered your blog only when you had started your shifting process. I went through all the archived entries and simply loved your writing. Yesterday, when I had dropped by Harish's blog, I realised you are in the blogging back hence left you a message. Do write more..you have a lovely style and it must not stay hidden inside you!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Pushkala said…

    have been reading ur blogs nd quite interesting. which part of chennai are you now. we are thinking about returning in 3-4 years as well to chennai, and please do post your exoeriences on return 2 india. specifically, how did adjust after all these years in US, your kids, job scene etc. i am sure temples and festivals are more lively back home. also decemeber music season is coming ..

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Keshi said…

    hey so nice to see u bak! And great to hear the Update from ur side. Glad to know u've been having fun.

    rem me?

    :)
    Keshi.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Fuzzylogic said…

    Welcome back H2BM!great to hear the relocation went well and now you are all well settled. Now get the posts coming,they have been missed!!

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger Madhu said…

    welcome back! reading ur post me missing chennai so much....boo hoo. anyways have fun!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said…

    Wow! Great 2 c u back! :) Jus popped in here and u r active!

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger smiley said…

    nwadays at home i get so much absorbed that we don't have much time to blog. too busy at home and sys admin have blocked blogs at workplace. got to catchup when time permits. have fun and blog when u can :)

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Princess said…

    hi,


    i've tagged you in my Dreamscapes blog.

    please chk and if you find it interesting try doing it as well.

    thanks,
    -Aiz.

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Hip Grandma said…

    welcome back.are you in India now?

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Known Stranger said…

    that happens and as you become a non nri i turned to be a nri

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger smiley said…

    Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so you do not get time these days? I am really interested in your return to india experiences..

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Priyankari said…

    Welcome back! Hey lotsa things to do in 6 months! Keep going!

     
  • At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    enna di, post e kanum. appadi busiya? anna pannindu irukkadi ?

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Ekta said…

    hey!
    welcome back home..although am still away!!
    enjoy all the good times and of course the yummy food back home!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger AMIT said…

    Waiting for new update on your blog.

    Lingerie Alley

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Anonymous dipikapanty said…

    enna acchudi..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home