LOGIN TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my 'Blog' world, which is away from the real world. Get to see from my perspective & share yours with me.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Cheap thrills!

It was a hot Sunday afternoon & 3 friends met up. Feeling bored and just for the sake of an outing they just decided to hang out near the beach.

The beach as expected was almost abandoned that afternoon. They were feeling totally bored and didn't know what to do!

They spotted a car in the parking lot. But as they drove past the parked car, they realised that the car was not just parked! The engine was on & it had dark tinted glasses. Being mischief girls, they wanted to play some prank for fun & for timepass!

One of them walked upto the car & knocked on its window. A guy rolled the window down after her third knock and there was a lady beside him. She gave them a dirty inquisitive look. He stared back at her.

Then Ms.Mischief asked him - Are you not Mr X?
The puzzled guy - No.
Ms. Mischief - No I know u are Mr.X...cos this is his car! How dare u deny?
Mr X - No you are mistaken
Ms. M - I know u are denying cos u r cheating on my friend! U are going around with my friend but yet dating someone else at the same time? Shame on u! Wait till I tell her about u.
Mr X (scared by this unexpected interrogation!)- No ma'am I am not the one.
Ms M - Okie then what's this lady's name?
Mr X - Err...no...
Ms M - Lady, whoever u r, don't trust this guy....
Lady - Is it?
Ms M - Ya this man is shameless...he is also going around with my friend
Lady to Mr X - Is that right?
Mr X - (doubtfully!) - No
Ms M - Ok, I am anyway gonna tell my friend about this...bye

Ms Mischief then narrates this incident to her friends & they have a hearty laff. After having their share of the cheap thrill on a hot Sunday afternoon, they went & apologised.

12 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger kuttichuvaru said…

    romba over-aa illa?? yaarum disturb panna koodaathu-nnu thaan tinted glass potta car-kulla irukkaanga... avanga kitta poi ravusu vittukittu....

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger KC! said…

    paavam andha aalu :)) Hey, btw, daily oru post-a illa hour-ku oru post-a ;) Iniku thirumba vandha adhukulla 4 post potrukeenga? vazhga ungal thondu, valarga ungal blog :)) IS your son ok now?

     
  • At 3:53 AM, Blogger Shiv said…

    Ada paavegala

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Raz,
    Thot so that u wud like this post! ;)

    Kuttichuvaru,
    Adu nalla thaan title says "cheap thrills"! :)

    Usha,
    Daily ellam post illai! Tho I wish I cud!! Appo appo konjam bore adikumbo thaan! thanx fr ur wishes. Son is almost fine & his bday party was just too gud!

    Shiv,
    Chumma oru cheap thrill thaan! :)

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger geeth said…

    my goodness.. you guys are really bad lah!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Patty said…

    Ahhhhh youth! Reminds me of me in my late twenties, only the guy WAS cheating, and his wife was in the car with me. We were quite the detectives trailing him to his lover's apartment; Boy was he surprised!

    I have this rule....... Mess with someone I care about, and you will have me to deal with.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Geetha,
    U really think so? ;)

    Patty,
    Nice rule! Glad it reminded u of years ago.:)

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Scoot said…

    hee hee cheap thrill it is at the expense of some poor guy's mental peace.hope his lady didn't squash him the car after he was left alone.nice thing he was apologised to..lol

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Shiv said…

    Shiv is a SHE not a HE..*WInk*

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Maya
    Nopes I dont think the lady squashed him! :) Esp cos of the apology!

    Shiv
    R u serious? or is it a fast one?!

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger smiley said…

    good on, only caught an appaviyana guy :)

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger smiley said…

    Happy Easter :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home