LOGIN TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my 'Blog' world, which is away from the real world. Get to see from my perspective & share yours with me.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Tagged....Tagged.....

Yes as just as the caption says, I've been tagged twice....& almost simultaneously! Once by Patty & again by Mind curry. :) Thankfully they r both different tags!

Name 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most and then pick 10 people to do the same (optional). Try to be original and creative and no to use the things someone else has already used.

Here they go.......

1. To be good health & be able to do all 'normal' things. - I realised this the most right after the birth of my sweet daughter...I was rather bed ridden &; cudnt even manage to get up from bed or even turn to the side without any help. Phew! it was just terrible.

2. To be surrounded by loved ones

3. To pray & see the prayers being answered

4. Sweets.....Puddings.....Chocolates......desserts.....yum!!!

5. To dream.....make all things go just the way I want!

6. To shop till I drop! :)

7. Admire nature, beauty & travel - I wud love to go to almost every beautiful place possible

8. Babies - their smile, their innocence, their ?s, how they very much live in the present moment, their forgiving nature......well I can just go on!

9. Enjoy the best gift from God - MOTHER.....I just love my mom & also enjoy being one.

10. Just to be & do whatever pleases me....get excited / happy about small sweet little things in life - like receiving a compliment, making someone happy, solve some problem, feeling on top of the world for no particular reason etc...

Okie now here's the second tag.....

On your mark, Set, Go..

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Guess what? There r no books here right now that I can easily lay my hands on....only files, files files & more files that need to be reviewed & cleared by me!

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
& catch air?

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Can't remember - but something on SUN TV I think.

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
10.15

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
10.20

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A truck that passed some voices outside my office room.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Apart from being in office this morning, yesterday night, returned after a dinner party..yummy food eh! :)

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Reviewed some file, planned my staff's leave, & ofcourse visited Mind curry's blog

9. What are you wearing?
A black skirt & a white shirt with a jacket.

10. Did you dream last night?
Must have...i usually do...but can't recall the dream.

11. When did you last laugh?
few minutes ago, @ my assistant's silly remark!

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A calendar & a painting

13. Seen anything weird lately?
not worth mentioning

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Good 2 fill in for the hec of it

15. What is the last film you saw?
Can't recall 4 sure....but I think it was Rang De Basanti

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would prefer travelling the whole world as much as I can & go to all my dream places & then buy a dream house with whatever is left!

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
U have to find out more about me!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Free / relieve everyone for all sorts of pain...try to end suffering as much a possible

19. Do you like to dance?
Yes a lot

20. George Bush.
Why even mention about him here?

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
My first child a boy...the second is a girl. :)

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
My son...darling...sweetheart....sweetie pie...my baby

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Fortunately or unfortunately I am living abroad now

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Oh my sweet baby & greet me with a warm hug & kiss

25. 5 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Now regarding the people I am gonna tag......anyone reading this can feel free to get themselves tagged. However, I would also like to tag few people & shall do so in their blogs...u can feel free to do it or opt out cos I dont like to force anyone. But ofcourse wud b v.happy if u did! :)

Happy tagging! :)

19 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger KC! said…

    oru tagging-ku ivalo periya post-a?? Yabbah!

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Patty said…

    What a precious list. I am happy to get to "know" you a bit better. Thanks again for taking the time to do the tag. I like all the things on your list, especially number four. Found the second tag interesting. Apparently I can't gage time without my watch. I was close to fory minutes off.

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Mind Curry said…

    excellent..enjoyed both of them!

    your straightforward and outright nature is so nice..it shows that you do everything from the heart..i am glad.

    hope your sweet kiddos are doing great too.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Shiv said…

    Hey..will sure take it dear..But need time..:)

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger smiley said…

    shop till i drop :) good one.
    my part would be drop the shop :)

    have fun, what am i tagged for?

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Usha,
    Oru tagging illaima....rundu tag ma adhu!

    Patty,
    LOL! Ive tagged u on the 2nd tag!

    MC,
    Thanks. I'm planning on taggin u on the 1st tag! :)

    Shiv,
    No probs...me too took a little less than week to do it!

    Smiley,
    U've been tagged for both the tags!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Scoot said…

    am afraid to comment..don't tag me please hahaha
    this was really fun reading.
    and so sweet you have a boy and a girl.perfect combo...even i want like that

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger quills said…

    Loved reading both your tags.

    The first one was so sweet and genuine that it had to be you. :)

    And I really enjoyed the second one as well.

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Maya
    Thanx! Yup its fun to have a boy n a gal.....they r similar yet have such distinct tastes n preferences!Pray that u also get a good combo that way! Actually wanna tag u on the other tag...c'mmon u can do it! If not now a little later also is okie!

    Quills,
    heeee....heee....tanku! :)

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said…

    Hi,
    Have tagged u long ago..U didnt notice. Check out my blog.. Tag vaaram'a? :)) I know u jus wrote a tag but Will b happy if u write the tag..

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting list...have taken the tag...:)

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Me too said…

    2 tags, left and right-a?! So, do I have a choice between 1 and 2(and some time too!!)?

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Jackal said…

    hmm tht was nice......wow u have two kids..the must be gr8 to get back home n find them waiting for u..run into ur arms ...tcc

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger quills said…

    And yes, I will do your tag. :) Three in a row. Thanks for tagging me. I am getting very used to it now.:)

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Ponnarasi,
    Oopsy yet another tag! OMG! Ok will take it but after a chota sa break! Okie?

    Southpaw,
    Thanks!

    Me too,
    time sure u wud....wud b happy if u take them both! Naam petra inbum...:))))

    Jackal,
    Oh yes! Its such a pleasure to be back home & 2 get the royal welcome by both of them! But offlate theres a hassle to it as well....planing to make it my next post!
    Y dont u take up the tag too? :)

    Quills,
    Thats gr8. Will look out 4 it soon!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Shanthi said…

    Yesterday strangely i felt ur name can be Meena.

    bcos - "Me" and tamil "Na" i.e., "naan" again meaning "Me"

    2 much thinking shanthi. aana konjam silly thinkingdhaan.

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Shanthiiiiii

    Ayooo....yengayooooooooo poita po! Siriyana thinking but thapana name! :)
    BTW, has to be me has infact nothing to do with my real name! :) I just chose it cos I like 'has to be me'!

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Shanthi said…

    Theriyumunga... kandippa hastobeme-kkum unga paerukkum sammandham irukkadhunnu. chumma i was thinking abt ur title and did a great discovery about the name "meena" : )

    will keep guessing. and next time something really practical : ))

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Shanthi :-D
    good luck!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home