LOGIN TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my 'Blog' world, which is away from the real world. Get to see from my perspective & share yours with me.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Triple Tag!

There have been these three tags pending on me for sometime now! So here I am finally!

The first tag -

Been tagged by KK, Starry, and Scribblez on this one! :)


1. Desired Celebrity


I am into Art of living & it has made a positive difference in my life & all thanks for the same goes to Guruji Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (Above pic). Special heartfelt thanks to Rishi Vidhyadharji for introducing me to the same & Rishiji u know u r my favourite! :)

2. Wanna do this someday

Design my own palace! Well I mean my own lovely house.....just the way I want. Infact I've already done the design on paper........wondering when it'll come true!
Just to give u an idea.......it has 4 bedrooms, 1 study, 2 carports, a prayer room, living room, dining room, jacuzzi, family/entertainment room, super kitchen, & an amazing garden. Wish I can build this soon enuff & post the real pic!! heee heeee :D

On the serious side, I would love to trek Mount Kilimanjaro.



3. Place to visit

Know what? I wanna be a globe trotter! I just love traveling & seeing new places. Wanna see most of the places in this world. Was v.keen to visit Egypt & thankfully it came true & I visited Egypt in 2001. There are few other places I really wish to go to like Brazil, Kenya (Serengeti), Europe (esp the small towns) & many many more.

PS - Im just plain lazy to post the pic for this one! :)

4. Random Favourite

I just love the smile of babies n kids! Cutie pies..........:)



Here's my second tag....

Was tagged on this one by Shanthi

The ten favourite dishes cooked by my mom.

1. Yummy Mysore Pak
2. Softy Rotis
3. Mouth watering Sabudana Kichidi
4. Pongal - Both sweet & the salty ones
5. Simple but tasty Dal
6. Healthy Keerai Masiyal
7. Lip smacking payasams
8. Masala Capsicum (Green pepper) curry
9. Delicious Thogayil (with Brinjals, snake gourd, onion etc)
10. Quick Rasam

Hmm....Im hungry already & cant wait to eat these! :)

And for the final tag....by Geetha

Five things in my freezer
1. Ice
2. Icecream
3. Frozen Corn
4. Tamarind cubes
5. Bhel puri chutney

Five things in my car
1. CD's
2. Driving licence
3. Sun glasses
4. Tissues
5. Old clothes (pending to be given to the orphanage!)

Five things in my closet
1. Clothes
2. watches
3. Perfumes
4. Jewellery
5. Reserve cash!

Five things in my handbag
1. Purse
2. Cheque book
3. Credit card
4. Pens
5. Keys

I am not tagging anyone in particular for any of these tags cos I think most people have done the same. Incase anyone's not done the same pls feel free to do these!

28 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Priya said…

    H2bee,

    Finally you made it and congrats to you.

    I wish all your dreams come true and have faith.

    I lofe those mountain pictures and the cute girls smiling.
    We all have dreams and we sail in it.

    Good one.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger starry said…

    Ok three tags in one. About building your home, it will come soon enough, many great inventions started out as dreams. I would love to go to Egypt also. I am hoping to surprise my husband next year with a trip to egypt, everyday we watch enough of the pyramids on the discovery channel and he never gets tired of it.Would love to globe trot also.finally pics of children are always nice.

    I love mysore Pak also. good job on your tags.

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Syam said…

    I wish your dream home in the papers come live soon

    //On the serious side, I would love to trek Mount Kilimanjaro//

    where do u wanna trek on the comedy side (jus kidding) :-)

    Since you don't have anyone to tag I am tagging Priya for the same... :-))))

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said…

    Mam finally got to do it!!
    i did Art Of living initial course when I was in college...Dream home..I have spent years planning the entire thing inside my head n now HGTC gave me a push forward to dream more...

    Nice tag lady

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Priya said…

    Starry,
    you reminded me to have mysore pak right now.. Can u send it by post pllllllllll.

    I cud feel the taste yummmyyyyyyyyyyy. Have you ever tasted mysore pak of krishna sweets. It will just melt in ur mouth.

     
  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger Ekta said…

    Hey i love baby smiles too..actually I love cute baby assess too!..theyr sooo adorable!

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger srijithunni said…

    A trek to Mt. Kilimanjaro.. Pheww..!
    I guess you`re on the adventurous side..

    ANd I like all food, so put all ten things in a big tiffin carrier, and parcel it straight to my address.. :)

    Nice Post..
    With Best Regards,
    Srijith.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Anand said…

    Hey the mountain snap looks sooo tempting....makes me wanna go there too!!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Priya,
    Thank u v,much for the lovely wishes! U r a Sweety!

    Starry,
    How romantic...giving hubby a surprise trip to Egypt! WOW!

    Syam,
    Super kadi!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Scribblez
    Whats HGTC?

    Priya,
    Yummy.....i'm drooling all over hearing abt the Sri Krishna Mysore Pak!! MMMMMmmmmmm.......

    Ekta,
    LOL @ the baby asses! Everything abt them is cute indeed!

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Srijith,
    Yup I'm adventuors but then not that brave but love them too!
    Sure check ur mail....all the goodies r in ur inbox!!! heeee!!!

    Anand,
    Im sure u can think of that next as soon as u get over ur Germany trip!! ;)

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Movie Mazaa said…

    Hey...
    Jai Gurudev!
    :)

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Enjoyed reading your tags. Just for fun, I took the five things one to do. Check it out!

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger KK said…

    Wow! Great Tag!!Good Job!!
    Your dream house seems very interesting...hope you build your dream house soon and call us for the grahapravesam :)...Nalla saapadu saapitu romba naal aaguthu :(
    Brazil is an awesome place...very lively...
    your list of favourite dishes has made me drooling...

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said…

    I liked ur idea of designing your own house...I too dream of havin something similar one day...with a small pond in the backyard and a swimming pool in the front...

    Yeah sounds very costly...but no one charges for dreaming high na ;)

    if not pond n a swimming pool..think I can afford a huge bathing tub atleast....one day in ma life...hehehe

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Jinguchakka said…

    thogayal and rasam make a great combo! You made me hungry just now.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Butterflies said…

    1. Yummy Mysore Pak
    2. Softy Rotis
    3. Mouth watering Sabudana Kichidi
    4. Pongal - Both sweet & the salty ones
    5. Simple but tasty Dal
    6. Healthy Keerai Masiyal
    7. Lip smacking payasams
    8. Masala Capsicum (Green pepper) curry
    9. Delicious Thogayil (with Brinjals, snake gourd, onion etc)
    10. Quick Rasam


    oooooooooops my moyth is watering..im all of a sudden feeling hungry

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger prithz said…

    Ah!!! Wonderful to be doing 3 tags all at once!!!

    i love smiling kids too!!! And i badly badly wanna visit Europe!!! :)

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said…

    Tht was HGTV- Home n Garden TV...Its the shows on home decor n all tht!

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Keshi said…

    nice tag :) u sound like a great cook! WOW!

    keshi.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Velu,
    R u into AOL as well? JGD! BTW, do u know the meaning of JGD?

    Patty,
    Thanks. I checked n commented too.

    KK,
    Kandipa u'll b invited fr the grahapravesam & ofcourse with super sapadu! :) Have u been 2 Brazil?

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Z000nie,
    U bet....thats the best part abt dreaming! U've the remote control to design it the way u want! :)

    JC,
    Hope u;d a hearty meal!!! :D

    Shuba,
    I also get hungry @ the thot of food!!! hee hee! :) and even worse, I smell food or see yummy food & tend to put on weight! :(

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Prithz,
    Hope u can get c Europe soon! Maybe v can plan a trip 2gether!!! ;) what say?!

    Scribblez,
    Thanks fr the clarification. Ya I love watching such shows too.

    Keshi,
    Thank u dear :)

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger geeth said…

    OMG! You are carrying the clothes with you wherever you go.. Won't it burden your car? I assume you don't know when you wil drop by the orphanage, right :)

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger chitra said…

    i never know thogaiyals can be cooked with snake gourd. Can you post the recipe/

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger KK said…

    Nope I have'nt been to Brazil but seen about Brazil a lot on TV :)

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Princess said…

    have you visited egypt? wow.
    I'd love to visit egypt. How was the pyramids. They are really awesome and mysterious. :)

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger KC! said…

    romba porumai ungaluku

     

Post a Comment

<< Home