LOGIN TO MY WORLD

Welcome to my 'Blog' world, which is away from the real world. Get to see from my perspective & share yours with me.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Kidz

Wanted to share this funny incident that my 3 yr old said a few mths ago.

My son had become less friendly offlate & also tends to withdraw into his shell when he sees people. My hubby & I've been trying to break his shell & hence whenever a kid or a close friend visits us or vice versa, we tell him to give a hug / kiss to the kid or to the uncle or aunty inorder to break ice & for him to get more friendly.

Once my mom was with us. Suddenly my son urged his grandmom to come out of the house. He then told her to say hello to the gardener & my mom not knowing why, said hello to please her grandson. Then my son orders to her - "Go & give a hug to him & then kiss him!!!!!!!!"

Since then we r extra careful in telling him what he's supposed to do!!!!!

Similarly, once my hubby had taken him for a party & my son promptly picked up a tiff with another kid his age. The other kid had bet my son who came cryin to his dad. My hubby asked him - "what do u think u shd be doing if he has hit u?" So, he wiped his tears & charged to the other kid & hit him hard.

Another lady @ the party saw my son beating the other child & asked him politely y he was beating him. And guess what he says? He points to his dad & says "He told me to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And u can imagine the embarassment!

Have a good weekend & enjoy what these other kids have written abt the sea.

1) This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles.(Kelly age 6)

2) Oysters' balls are called pearls. (James age 6)

3) If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island. If you don't have sea all round you, you are in continent. (Wayne age 7)

4) Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)

5) A dolphin breaths through an asshole on the top of its head. (Billy age 8)

6) My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs. (Millie age 6)

7) When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would whistle to make the wind come. My brother said they would be better off eating beans. (William age 7)

8) I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. How do mermaids get pregnant? (Helen age 6)

9) I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mom, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Amy age 6)

10) Some fish are dangerous. Jelly fish can sting. Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers. (Christopher age 7)

11) When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small.

12) Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers can't go down alone, so they have to go down on each other. (Becky age 8)

13) On holiday my Mom went water skiing. She fell off when she was going very fast. She says she won't do it again because water shot up her fanny. (Julie age 7)

46 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger starry said…

    really cute. out of the mouths of babes.children are so quick to learn. I like the one about the gardener, I am sure your mother had a good laugh about that. have a good weekend.

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger shree said…

    very sweet! had a good laugh!

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said…

    Your son is so fuuuuunnnnnyyyyyyyy...Wish I were in his playgroup!! :) Wht he told his grandmom n also when he said his dad told him is so innocent but so FUNNNNNY

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger s0ulasylum said…

    hahahaha.. tht was funny.. which is why they say.. that kids say the darnest things! and get away with it also! :)

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Syam said…

    it means don't give the little boy hard time :-)

    sea part is very funny :-)

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Priya said…

    That was very funny!! I think hugs are ok, but gotto be careful when and whom to kiss.

    What did you say when the kids wrote- how mermaids got pregnant??

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Patty said…

    Where is that big earth quake when you have need of the earth opening up and swallowing you so you can escape the embarresment?

    I think that is one of our children's jobs.......... To embarrese us to point that we learn NOT to blush. Then when we are embarresed in other social situations we can hide it easier.

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Ekta said…

    hahhaha!
    Well witha 3 yr old what u do expect but adventures everyday!!:-))
    But must say these were as cute as hilarious!

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Aditi said…

    aww you have a cute 3 year old..
    and those children said some interesting things.. funny how their minds work

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger srijithunni said…

    That was a really funny but absolutely truthful post. Some children let out what they have to say. Some children just feel so embarassed, like me. When we have guests at our home, my mother tells me to say hi. The shy boy that I am, I get all the more shy.

    But the way your young boy handled it there, i cant resist appreciating him.

    Those jokes were also a great read..

    Thanks for sharing.

    With Best Regards,
    Srijith.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Shanthi said…

    neengalum indha bbthots balaji rendu paerum jollyaa unga kutties pathi post eludhu enjoy pandreenga :D

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Dh@v@! said…

    hahaah thats funny!!!
    i like such kids...

    n I can imagine the embarrassment @ those situations…. But its really funny reading them…
    nice post…

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger ishipishi said…

    :)...this post had me smiling and nodding my head coz i knoww...oh i knoww!:)...

    lolz @ stuff kids wrote:)...

    fun post to read on a rather quiet wkend:)...hope u're having a good time?:)..

    tc...keep smilin!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Astral said…

    Hey, very nice post!! Just cant stop laughing. Take care and GOD bless you guys....esp when you tell ur kiddo anything next time.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger KK said…

    Very Funny post!!! I really cant beleive that kids say those things...But your mom and husband would have had been speechless after their incidents...Give your son a big hug from me...Way to go kiddo!!!

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Mukund said…

    hehehe.....serves u right for bugging ur son too much :D

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Zaradin said…

    laughin so hard!made my night!

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome i agree..Kids could speak up at unwanted places unwanted things in there own sweet language...Well to go kiddos

     
  • At 2:39 AM, Blogger prithz said…

    Hahahaha :) What a great way to start my day!!!! Thnx a lot!!! :) I loved ur son's party prank. OMG, i can imagine, how hard ur hubby would have felt.... :(

    The 7th one was awesome too.... ;)

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahahahaha!!! HILARIOUS! Awesome post!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol...kidz...i guess they can be used as synonymous for honesty and innocence..

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger smiley said…

    they say a kid follows his parenets... have to ask ur parents how u were when u were young? good one :)

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger ketki said…

    funny post
    njoyed reading!

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger KC! said…

    :))))) sema kuttiya irukan payyan??! Sooperb! Oru potential kuttichathan (ennai madhiri) he he, hey but no offense, just kidding ;)

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Anand said…

    haha!
    The quotes are very hilarious and cute!
    Loved all of them!

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good one yaar! Really made me laugh...all of them!

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Keshi said…

    hahahaha @gardener story! So cute!

    **This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles.(Kelly age 6)

    LOL!


    **2) Oysters' balls are called pearls. (James age 6)

    OMG so 'keshi' is an oyster's balls lollllllz!


    Keshi.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Priyankari said…

    nice post. really funny. kids are so fun!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Pavithra said…

    Kids are always fun !! All quotes were good."They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers" - how brainy !!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Ganesh Ranganathan said…

    Very very funny....kids say the darndest things...

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said…

    Hehehee...
    Kids can be funny at times :)

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Hip Grandma said…

    cutest quotes!and your son does seem to be a little charm

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jinguchakka said…

    lol. Good one.
    btw, I have a feeling that this post teaches me more than the serious self-improvement ideas.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Rajesh &Shankari said…

    LOL...go kiss the gardener, I can imagine your mom's face

     
  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger quills said…

    Dear buddy, you have been tagged. Hope you take it up.

     
  • At 3:38 AM, Blogger Madhu said…

    ROWL my gosh kids can be real direct at times. Just reminds us to be watchful of what we say around them! those comments by kids was simply cool.

     
  • At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good 1,

    first time on your blog.

    -R

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger geeth said…

    Hmm, good reflection. Now must watch what we tell our kids to do ;P
    I don't wanna hug and kiss anybody just to break the ice!! ;)

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Movie Mazaa said…

    ROTFL.

    Its amazing, the kinda things that kids come up with. A sarcastic teacher once got the shock of his life, when he asked the fools in a class to stand up. When he saw one boy finally reluctantly get up, he asked the boy trimphantly as to why he thought himself to be a fool.

    'I dont, sir', was the reply. 'But I hate to see u standing there, all by urself!'

    ;)

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger PNA said…

    If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island. If you don't have sea all round you, you are in continent.
    Oh i like that .....and yes my friend pinches her son when he misbehaves in public...used too i should say...then once he asked mummy it hurts why you pinching me stop it!!!.....

    named the cruel mother is it....didn't know where to look.

    :)

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sea water is dangerous. My son developed a severe ear infection after he went swimming in the seas of south east asia.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger gils said…

    !!!kids do say the darnest things..guess there is a prog on tt in AXN..nice post..first time here...my god..i can imagine the look on ur hubbys face...unga sutti paiyanuku dristi suthi podunga...waytogo kiddo

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi people
    I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. Good day
    Who listens to what music?
    I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Site . Nice work.
    - www.blogger.com a
    [url="http://phenterminefatal.blogspot.com"]phentermine[/url]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home